Sunday 15 April 2012

[FLY TO SEOUL : NOV 2011] Lunch At Coex Mall

Coex Mall being one of the places I wanted to visit because Taecyeon tweets about it all the time, as if it's his favourite place to hangout.

After we visited JYPE, we took a cab and made our way to Coex Mall by lunch time. After exploring a little bit, we chose this small eatery because it had English writings on the menu.

I ordered Cheese Ramyeon and because I was really hungry, I also ordered tuna kimbap. All four of us ordered our own dish and Timah also added a plate of kimbap. According to the menu, she precise;y ordered cheese kimbap. We were being really careful with the ingredients and told the ahjumma, "No meat, no chicken" (of course we said this in Korean so that she could understand us clearly). Suddenly we became avid vegetarians! LOL

Our dished came not long after we ordered and Timah brought out her Korean Phrases Book for Travel, where we flipped on the pages to see if there were any useful phrases.

I swear I had the best cheese ramyeon  and tuna kimbap ever! They were like, really really delicious! Good job ahjumma!

If anyone wants to go to this place, I highly recommend it! If my memory doesn't fail me, the restaurant is situated at the ground floor, with other Korean restaurants in the same floor. Restaurants with English on the menu is quite rare, so I guess you'll easily find this? Hehe~


Top: Cheese ramyeon
Bottom: Tuna & cheese kimbap!

*Actually there's a funny incident happening at this particular time but I'm not gonna share, for the sake of people whose minds are so closed they won't even get the humor. Keukeu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment