Saturday 7 April 2012

Heylooo!

Harooooo!!!!

This would be my so-called travel blog! Not like I've travelled a lot, but I always failed to finish my travel blog entries, sighh~

So now that I've opened this blog, I would have no choice but to fill it up with my blogger posts! Or else it'd be empty, right? Kekeke~

First of all, I've only travelled outside Malaysia for 4 times. Urm...not to 4 different countries though, I've only been to Seoul, Korea and Bangkok, Thailand!
Why? 1. Because I like Korea so much. I wanna go there again and again~
          2. For both trips to Bangkok, I went to watch 2PM in concerts :)

The trip to Korea in 2010 was actually my first time ever going abroad. It was under a travel package. Which means, I only went to tourist spots and I had not much experience walking by the street or taking subway etc. Just the tour bus, and fellow tourists from Malaysia under the same package going to popular designated locations.

In 2011, I went to Seoul again, this time with my friends. Fully independent, we planned our own travel itinerary...basically everything on our own! Huwee...I have a lottt to say about this trip! Hehehe!

Anyways, there's another reason why I opened this blog, keke...cos I wanna enter a contest and I just can't link my personal blog cos it contains too much crap, I'd be embarrassed! LOL!

Aja aja!

No comments:

Post a Comment