Sunday 8 April 2012

[FLY TO SEOUL: NOV2011] The day Maisarah Forgot Her Jacket


Short entry, this one.
 
One morning, we were going off for another day of adventure. The temperature dropped a lot that morning.
 
I was wearing 3 layers of clothes. But it was still cold. We were already reaching Exit 9 of Hongdae Station to take the subway. Then Mai said she couldn't endure the freezing weather, she said she should've brought her jacket. I was suddenly so mad, mainly because my feet were hurting so bad. She looked like she would suffer if she didn't get that jacket. 
 
I dragged her and returned back to the guesthouse, with my sulky face lol. And the best thing happened, we couldn't get in because I punched the passcode wrongly. Sobs. At that time I was so sure I got the right passcode but the door just won't open. Sad sad T_T
 
So we continued walking to the subway station starting our journey around Seoul.
 
Sorry Mai~ but thank God we went to many indoor places that day so it wasn't so cold T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment