Sunday 8 April 2012

[FLY TO SEOUL: NOV2011] Noraebang...Wild Bunny Style!!!!

Honestly I had not the slightest idea that our guesthouse was located just a 5-minutes walk away from Luxury Noraebang. Before we flew to Seoul, Tonbd included Luxury Noraebang in the shared itinerary, but in my mind I was like, maybe all noraebangs in Hongdae are luxurious so I was just agreeing somehow.

Anyway, that night we just walked into the middle of hectic Hongdae nightlife and Luxury Noraebang was just there, standing so beautifully and glorious. We could see the 'aspiring singers' singing their hearts out even from the street as the building's main windows are made of clear glass without any tint! It's so fun to see people enjoying themselves like that!

As soon as I saw the building I totally remembered that 2PM went to this place on the first episode of Wild Bunny! I was like....fsdbfskldgjkldf!!! I've always dreamed of coming here!! Kekeke...this is the clip of them going to this place just in case anyone wonders:






The noraebang totally lives up to its name as I could feel the lavishness of the place as soon as I stepped in. The indoor is so nicely decorated that I was feeling so rich for having the opportunity to be in this building! LOL!

Anyways, we proceeded the counter and Tonbd requested for 2PM-bbang (2PM room). We took off our shoes (and the staff kept it inside the shelf) and the staff later brought us to the room. We spoke English the whole time it was awkward, the staff even tried to ask if we could understand hangul, (of course we did but we dunno how to answer, so we just kept quite lol). I totally could recognise the place from the staircase up to the room that we requested for. The room's called Noblesse (idek what it means~ lol) 

We stayed for 3 hours, sang all the Korean songs that we could sing especially those new songs that are not available in karaoke centres in Malaysia! Being hangul-literate, Tonbd, Timb and me conquered the mics and sadly T____T Wawa and Mai fell asleep because they couldn't sing Korean songs. I'm so sorryyyyy~~~ you guys were probably bored and wanted to kill us, me especially because I sang a lot of songs sobss.

The sound system is so superb, even my lousy voice sounded good! *bricked* but we were a bit khunfused with the remote, it was like, as big as a large calculator and there were so many buttons we were punching on all the buttons just to see what would happen. lmao! The room was super huge I literally rolled on the floor around the room!

Of course I had to visit the toilet of such a luxurious place right? The hwajangshil was at the ground floor, so posh and lavish...segan nak kencing kekeke~

I don't remember the exact rate of the room for 2 hours. If not mistaken, we split the bill among 5 of us and I paid 13,000won for my share. LOL. Unforgettable. Ever. The best karaoke experience in my whole entire life! *exagerrates*

Peace! [pic credit: Wawa]

1 comment:

  1. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.
    Parc Esta Eunos

    ReplyDelete