Thursday 10 May 2012

[FLY TO SEOUL : NOV 2011] Have You Seen My Friend?

The 2nd time we went to Myeongdong, Timbd went to purchase a pair of Look Optical glasses. It was raining heavily and we took a break at Krispy Kreme donut shop. Me, Wawa and Mai were too lazy to move so we asked Timbd to go alone.

And so she went, while the 3 of us had our coffee and donuts and just sitting there taking pics and tried to connect to the shop's wifi.

After half an hour, the rain stopped. Timbd had yet to return and Mai suggested we go to Look Optical and meet her there. I didn't want to, because we told her that we'd wait.

Okay, but we left Krispy Kreme anyway...and headed to Look Optical to meet Timbd......except that she wasn't there! I made 2 rounds exploring Look Optical on both floors and she really wasn't there. Huff huff...panic attack. So we went back to Krispy Kreme and still she didn't appear. I sent her a text but God knows whether it reached her or not. So 3 of us stood in front of Krispy Kreme not knowing whether to wait or look for Timbd. Hurm..

We went back to Look Optical again since Timbd didn't appear. She really wasn't there even after the 2nd time we went. I wondered if her glasses were ready or not.

Then I saw one Look Optical staff and asked him "Have you seen my friend?".
His reaction was like, "............."

I didn't think he understood English!

I told Wawa the guy couldn't understand what I said. Wawa told me "ask him....my Chingu..Chingu". Then I was like...oh yeah why didn't I think of that!  [note: chingu = friend]

I went back and asked him "Chae chingu bwassseoyo?" ----> this should translate as "Have you seen my friend?" but I don't know if it's gramatically correct or not LOL.
His reply was like, "No I didn't~"
And I was like '....<_<....I thought you didn't understand what I said~'

I went back to Wawa and the next thing I knew, Timbd appeared out of nowhere.

She went and buy herself a bag. LOL.

Travel story. Keukeu.


1 comment:

  1. LMAO...so sorry....btw, i bought 3 bags while disappearing....lolololop

    ReplyDelete